Math for Molders
This two-part training program was created for all personnel within the injection molding industry who would like to expand or fine-tune their math skills.
These courses will greatly benefit any participant of RJG’s classroom-based Master Molder SM Certification Series either as a primer or as follow-up training.
- Whole Numbers, Negative Numbers and Decimals
- Using a Calculator
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- Rounding Numbers and Significant Figures
- Formulas, Equations and Order of Operations
- Metric and Imperial Units
- Length and Distance
- Area, Volume & Flow
- Weight, Mass and Force
- Understanding Percentages
- Calculating Plastic Pressure and Part Shrinkage
- Calculating Tolerances
product id: wbt.im.as.mfm
2 Online Courses (3-4 hours)
price: $247.00†Add to Cart
Return to Advanced
† Online training prices are based on a single (1) user. Substantial discounts are available for multiple workstation/user licenses. All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars (USD). Prices are provided for reference purposes only and are subject to change without notice.