Would you like on-site implementation of the easiest and fastest way to effectively train your entire workforce? Turn to Routsis for our RightStart™ system, and we’ll get you started right away with a complete, custom program that delivers uniquely relevant training for your company and employees.
Our Process for Tailoring and Launching Your Training Program
Here’s a quick look at how the RightStart™ Process works:
- We actually visit your plant and create a custom training plan specifically designed for each employee at your workplace.
- Based on your facility, we create job-specific tasks to develop and reinforce proper day-to-day work habits.
- We show you how to implement, track, and customize your training – so you can launch your new training initiative.
- Start training immediately with access to the world’s largest library of engaging, practical plastics training courses available.
- We provide ongoing support to ensure you get the most from your program.
Benefits of RightStart™
- The absolute fastest, most effective way to train your production workforce
- Your company’s own secure online training portal
- Complete onsite setup and implementation – everything you need to get going and succeed
- A full 30-day money back guarantee
- Continuous collaboration with the knowledgeable, committed and service-driven Routsis team
- In-depth training specially developed by plastics industry experts – and customized for your shop floor
Best of all, it’s easy to get started with the Routsis RightStart™ process: Just contact us today.
“They didn’t just do a sales pitch to have us buy their CDs or conduct a short overview of the training program. Routsis sent highly knowledgeable staff to our plant to determine our actual needs and develop a training plan for our employees – so we could start training right away. With RightStart™, we can customize everything by adding our own company specific procedures, documents, worksheets, audio, video, pictures, and presentations. After their visit, they provided us with plant-specific training plans for each job position – as well as Task Sheets to ensure everyone on the production floor receives the same training. I always know the group at Routsis is there to help us with any of our needs. I strongly urge anyone who is serious about training to consider what Routsis Training has to offer.”
Rick Wilson, General Manager
Integrity Plastics, Inc. | Denver, PA
Return to Our Advantage